Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bryce Harper to 2012 All-Star Game...

According to Davey Johnson at his post game press conference today. This is big news on multiple levels. Obviously this should boost TV ratings for the game, I think many people will stay tuned in just to see Bryce get his at-bat. This game will do nothing to slow down the sales of Harper cards, and Mike Trout cards for that matter. Both these guys are the real deal and will be around for the long run. Barring injury I would be/am in a hold position on all Harper/Trout autos.

For me personally I'm excited as a Nats fan. I was dissapointed to hear SS Ian Desmond will miss the game due to an oblique injury. However, I'm excited that Harper is going and the Nationals are well represented. The Nats will have the best record in the NL going into the break, and will be represented in the all-star game by players deserving to be there. Plan on being at the game tomorrow to see the guys into the break. Go Nats!

No comments:

Post a Comment